Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dose of my Reality......

Ok, so I am having a week/month, just thought I would let you into my world a little....................

-I have a 2 and a half year old boy and a 6 month old girl.

-My boy takes naps GREAT for his Dad, for me, not so much. I spend a lot of my day fighting this, it is getting better, but still a constant struggle for me, AND my husband is usually out of town all week long. sigh....................................................

-I am working on organizing my house, this is a huge challenge for me, but I have to get it done!!!!

-I rear ended someone yesterday, I REAR ENDED SOMEONE, ugggggh. No I was not on my phone, I am not sure exactly how it happened. Thankfully I was not going fast at all and there was barely any damage and everyone was ok. I still feel horrible and awkward about it.

- I am behind on orders (and even delivering finished orders), my house has been sick for an entire month, and I feel like we are finally becoming humans again.

- I have 2 bazaars coming up next weekend that I am not prepared for at all, but I am knitting away on the socks that I have no deadline for.

- I am starting a new business adventure (my sewing classes), and I am super excited about it, but a little nervous about putting myself out there.

- I am thankful my husband has a job, but I miss him so much while he's gone, I feel like I am so alone in the parenting game most of the time.

- I have been making a lot of new friends lately and I am thankful that I am finally coming out of my shell and talking to people!!!!!!

Well, this is a total random glimpse of my life at the moment..........................

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya sister! Hang in there, you're doing awesome. Good luck with the upcoming business. You're awesome at sewing so I'm sure you'll be awesome at teaching it. Oh yeah, and go to sleep! :) -Leigh

    ReplyDelete